How to get a loan without proof of income
30.09.2013- 23:33 — no Comments
for cash Loans without certificates of income may be required in two cases. The first is when they need money urgently and do not have time to collect standard package document, which usually require banks income statement, a copy of the employment record, etc. And the second case is an informal wages, which prevents You from getting help 2-pit and present the work book.
depending on which of these cases your banks offer a variety of financing options without providing income statements.
Classic consumer loans without collateral
increasingly, banks began to lend cash without collateral on two documents — passport and the second document on Vibhavadi borrower (from accidents). But because to make this service required the banks can’t, You can always opt out of insurance if the increase in rates. The application deadline for such credit 1-3 days, even one day can go on paperwork and receipts on hand, so you have to have patience.
In Yekaterinburg unsecured loans and certificates issued:
- GE money Bank («Classic» up to 500 thousand rubles for 5 years at 19,9%-49,9% APR);
- UniCredit Bank («Consumer» of up to 200 thousand rubles for 5 years at about 16.9%-23,5% per annum, will be required to provide documents on owning a car, or a foreign passport stamped by about traveling abroad);
- Banking house («the urgent need» to 60 thousand rubles for 3 months at 18%-22% APR);
- LOCKO-Bank»LOCKO-money Standard» up to 500 thousand for up to 5 years at 22-24% annual personal insurance, plus a one-time fee of 1.5% of the loan amount);
- OTP Bank («Excellent» up to 750 thousand rubles for 5 years at 23,9%-35,9% APR);
- Tatfondbank («Cash without providing» any amount up to 5 years under 29% of annual personal insurance, without insurance under 31 %);
- Bank of the Soviet («So simple» up to 200 thousand rubles for 5 years at 29.9% of annual personal insurance).
cash Loans without certificates of income on bail or surety
cash secured Loan and/or guarantee will reduce the interest rate and significantly increase the amount of the loan. Documentary evidence of employment and income in many cases is not required. As collateral, as a rule, is the vehicle or securities. Loan application is reviewed within 1-3 days.
- Finam Bank («Deposit securities» of 300 thousand rubles for up to 6 months. under 12,5%-15,5% APR);
- Bank of the Soviet («secured car» up to 500 thousand rubles for a period of 5 years, to 19.9% APR);
- Tatfondbank («Cash bail» for any amount up to 5 years at 27% per annum with personal insurance, under 29% without insurance);
- Bank of Moscow («Cash» to 150 thousand rubles for 3 years under 23,5%-49,9% per annum, under the guarantee or the guarantee).
- Sarcred Bank («On your terms» up to 500 thousand rubles for the period up to 2 months at the rate of 17% per annum, under the guarantee, you need personal insurance, cancellation insurance rate increases by 10%).
Express loans without certificates of income
the Peculiarity of this type of loan is that loans be given on the same day of the borrower. Typically, the application is reviewed within 15 minutes — 1 hour. Express loans are issued by passport, sometimes requires the submission of the second document.
These loans are very risky for banks, and this risk banks negate pretty high stakes or additional insurance. For example, quick cash loan with no certificates can be obtained in the following banks:
- Renaissance Credit (credit «Cash» up to 500 thousand rubles for 45 months. under 19.9%, and required insurance life and health of the borrower);
- home Credit Bank (credit Quick Money up to 250 thousand rubles for 48 months. under 39,9% to 69.9%, depending on the required amount);
- Bank of Moscow («Bistroquet» up to 50 thousand rubles for 1 year under 23,5% and 64.5% APR);
- Citibank («Consumer» up to 1 million rubles for 5 years at 16% — 24%, will need to confirm solvency by providing a title or a passport with a stamp of departure abroad);
- Primsotsbank («Light» up to 300 thousand rubles for 48 months. under 25% annual — special offer is valid until 30 April 2013);
- NB TRUST («Money now» up to 100 thousand rubles for 2 years under a 29.9% — 71.9 percent, will incur a one-time fee of 2% of the loan amount, but not less than 990 rubles);
- Vostochny Express Bank («Super CACHE» to 300 thousand rubles for 5 years at 31,5% — 40% per annum, you will need insurance life and health of the borrower);
- OTP Bank («Express-credit» of up to 75 thousand rubles 1 year under 35,9% — 59.9 per cent per annum).
As you can see from the examples above, in addition to high interest rates, another limitation of Express loans is the low amount of lending.
Which of the three lending options would you choose, keep in mind that interest rates on loans without proof of income higher than standard loans.
article Summary: Review cash loans without certificates of income offered by the banks Yekaterinburg. Features get. cash loan without income statements cash loan without income certificate